Our Support section contains answers to frequently asked questions, user guides, Charity Mobile app and ringtone downloads, and more! Click on any question below
to view its answer.
If your question is not answered below, please call us toll-free at 1-877-474-3662, chat with us using our Live Chat, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charity Mobile hours are 9:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. EDT Monday through Friday, and 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. EDT Saturday. We are closed on Sundays, Good Friday, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, and all major holidays.
GENERAL & BILLING QUESTIONS
• How do I support the charity of my choice?
• What if the charity of my choice is not on your list?
• Can I change my charity selection?
• How often will I receive a bill?
• Can I view and/or pay my bill online?
• Do you offer paperless billing?
• Do you offer automatic payments?
• What payment methods can you accept?
• Why does my first bill seem higher?
• What are your hours of operation?
• What is your COVID-19 statement?
• How do I place an order?
• How do I determine if you offer coverage in my area?
• Can I keep my existing phone number?
• Can I use my existing device with your service?
• Do you offer a risk-free guarantee?
• Do you offer contract buyouts?
• Do you require a contract or a credit check?
• Do you offer installment plans for your devices?
• How long does it take to ship my order?
• What is your return/exchange policy?
• What is your termination policy?
PHONE & TABLET QUESTIONS
• Is my phone's network being decommissioned?
• What if I have a problem with my device?
• What if I need to replace my phone?
• What if I don't activate my phone right away?
• Do you offer pre-owned and/or recertified devices?
• Do your devices require a SIM card?
• How do I activate a Charity Mobile eSIM?
• Will my contacts automatically transfer to my new phone?
• Where can I find a user guide for my device?
• Why isn't all of the internal storage available on my device?
• Can my device be used as a mobile hotspot for data tethering?
• Can I monitor my data usage on my device?
• How do I set up voicemail on my phone?
• How do I access voicemail on my phone?
• Do you offer Visual Voicemail?
• How do I clear an "Activation Unsuccessful" notification?
• How do I set up Lock Control 2.0 parental controls?
PLANS & SERVICES QUESTIONS
• What services does Charity Mobile provide?
• Can I change my plan?
• Can I add additional lines to my plan?
• Do you offer rollover minutes and/or data?
• How is data usage measured?
• Do you offer usage notifications?
• How can I check my monthly usage?
• What is my Charity Mobile User ID and/or password?
• What is the Charity Mobile app?
Download the Charity Mobile Ringtone for use on your phone or other device! Please consult your device's user guide for instructions on how to load and/or select the ringtone, and how to determine which ringtone file formats are supported by your phone.
Charity Mobile MP3 Ringtone (MP3 file, 90 KB)
Charity Mobile WAV Ringtone (WAV file, 504 KB)
Charity Mobile Ogg Vorbis Ringtone (OGG file, 61 KB)
Click on the image of your phone or tablet below to view or download its user guide. For PDF user guides, you will need
to install Adobe Acrobat Reader (or a comparable PDF viewer) if your computer/device does not already have a PDF viewer installed.
We also offer oversized custom-printed user guides for many of our current and previous devices at an additional cost. For more information, please call us toll-free at 1-877-474-3662, chat with us using our Live Chat, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
If you do not see your device listed above, click here for a full list of available user guides.
If you need further assistance, please call us toll-free at 1-877-474-3662, chat with us using our Live Chat, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adobe and Acrobat Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. iPhone, iPad, and App Store are trademarks of Apple, Inc. Android, Google, and other Google product names and logos are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Kyocera and DuraXV Extreme+ are trademarks of Kyocera International, Inc. MOTOROLA, Moto, and the Stylized M Logo are registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. HMD Global Oy is the exclusive licensee of the Nokia brand for phones and tablets. Nokia is a registered trademark of Nokia Corporation. RAZR is a trademark of Razor USA LLC. Samsung and Galaxy S are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. TCL and Flip Pro are trademarks of TCL Communication Technology Holdings Ltd.